- Scientific warm-up properly.
- Initiation into badminton with correct techniques and footwork Get comfortable with your grip.
- Specific attention on the foundation of the game.
- Evaluation of current proficiency level
- Know the rules.
- Watch some quality YouTube content.
- Keep your racquet up.
- Don't try to be perfect.
- Play with a positive mindset.
- Coaching program.
- Technical drills
- Stroke correction.
- Strengthening and condition.
- Progressive physical training.
- Lacks the technical skills to fully utilize that tactic.
- Forehand and Backhand Grip The only dissimilarity among the shots is the position of the fingers.
- High badminton Serving, this is used when you want your opponent to go backward by tapping the shuttlecock on the court's back end.
- Low badminton Serving.
- The backhand clear is considered by most players and coaches to be the most difficult basic stroke in the game, since precise technique is needed in order to muster enough power for the shuttlecock to travel the full length of the court.